Friday, December 03, 2010

I See Triple! - Juan Gonzales

There are still customers who remain stunned when they enter the male hair salon "3D Kutz" in Albuquerque, New Mexico.  The owners of salon are identical tripletsDamian, Dominic and Derrick Montoya. Sometimes they get help and from a fourth "D", their mother called Diana.

Since they are identical, these triplets sometimes know to do a little joke on visitors.

Juan Gonzalez is now a regular customer. But when he first came there for a haircut, he could not understand what was happening around him.

Damian was working on his haircut. When Gonzales said he would like his beard shaved, from somewhere, at the same time when he was asked by Derrick if he wanted to drink coffee, ran Dominic.

I started, in disbelief, to turn my head around - says Juan Gonzalez. I rubbed my eyes and pinched myself thinking that I was on "candid camera".

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I See Triple! - Juan Gonzales"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails