Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Modesty

 
Bertrand Russell (1872-1970), British philosopher, mathematician and writer, was once approached by a fellow philosopher who told him that they have to agree about something very important.

Otherwise, just before this event, his fellow philosopher wrote a book in which he copied almost verbatim already published Russell's philosophical studies.

Since this type of people do not have honor, in his unbelievable behavior, the plagiarist eagerly said to Russell:

"I have written a remarkable book. I'm sure you will like it. It seems to me that only you could speak of it on the literary evenings and present it to the public, "said the philosopher.

"My modesty urges me not to do it," briefly replied Russell.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Modesty"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails