Friday, April 01, 2011

Courage, thy name is Jackie Chan!

Chinese actor Jackie Chan, whose real name is Chan Kong-sang, is known in film circles as unpredictable and fearless person.

He once jumped from one New York skyscraper in to a helicopter in flight. On another occasion, he plunged down a hill in a giant beach ball… However, it is considered that his greatest stunt is the one in a movie “Police Story – Jackie used an umbrella and hang himself onto a double decker bus which dragged him like that across several streets.

Jackie had many injuries in his career. He broke his nose three times, his ankle once, most of his fingers, both cheekbones and his skull. He even lost his teeth.

When he was asked how long he can keep it up, he said:

"I don't know. I always think something will happen to me. An accident is an accident. If I break my ankle, click, I just snap it back. I have so many scars."

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Courage, thy name is Jackie Chan!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails