Thursday, April 28, 2011

Santa Claus – Shirley Temple

Shirley Temple (1928), famous American actress and diplomat, who gained international fame in childhood, before she even started going to school, once told a story about how she stopped believing in Santa Claus:

- It was a big disappointment for me. I was six years old. I went with my mother to a department store. In the department where they sell toys, a Santa Claus handed out gifts to children. When he saw me, he jumped, left the kids, threw the gifts on the side and told me "May I have your autograph? I’m your biggest fan. I watched all the movies in which you played many many times!


- In that moment, I knew that there is no Santa Claus. Santa Claus doesn’t watch movies.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Santa Claus – Shirley Temple"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails